The second step was to start cleaning. Not knowing if the purple would stain the carpets, we did as usual and added the Chem-Dry magic-The Natural, and started cleaning. Here is our first few passes:
The detergent cleaned up great! It took quite a few passes but cleaning a cleaning solution was pretty successful.
Upon finishing the carpets, we discovered that the trunk latch had a large amount of detergent built up in it.:
As we started suctioning out the detergent, we discovered that the whole cavity was full of detergent. We removed the cover and started to suction, again....
Finally, the spill was all cleaned up. In fact it smelled really good. Here is the final product:
Note to self, or good customers, Keep A Lid On It!!